Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cosmetic goodies

John finally allowed me access to edit the blog template, so I've changed a few things:
  • We now have a search box! Use this to see if we have talked about your favorite band; also use it to search the many sites we have linked.
  • Our Last.fm profiles are now visible so you can see what we've been listening to (since we are fascinating like that).
  • Our wonderful labeling system is now displayed on the right-hand side of the blog to help you filter down to a particular subset of posts. (How telling that the only label we've reused so far is "Depeche Mode".
  • The blog template has been widened so that widescreen video embeds no longer spill over onto the right column. (If this makes the blog too wide for your screen, PLEASE let me know. I'll figure out something.)
I was going to throw Google Ads on the bottom as well just to see what madness they would put up as our topics drifted wildly but a) I know no one would click on them, and b) I don't really feel like haggling with John over the monthly 5 cents that would be rolling in.

Feedback is greatly appreciated; any suggestions for improvement will be considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment