Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TWIN CITIES OH YEAH MPLS/STPL ALL THE TIME ROCK FRENZY YAAAAAH ok maybe not rock all the time but uh WHEEE ok

So I probably remiss in making the case for my fair city(ies) on a regular basis, and yes, my pimping of Gay Witch Abortion is the exception to the rule, but what have I done for you lately awesome place where I live?

OK fine. I don't think that I have spent enough time talking about Maps Of Norway (rip) and Zebulon Pike which is mighty mighty mighty. But today I am focusing on something new (NEW!) to me that has crawled out of the back alleys of mpls/stpl, wet behind the ears, terribly handicapped by our lack of bitrate love and probably public transit.

Unicorn Dream Attack. gameboys. an MPC. a vocorder. love for you.

B34utifule 3y3s
Live
and for the unadverturous that can be swayed by this sort of thing, a cover of the Pixies

!!!!!

bonus: Future of the Left (who uh how many times do I have to tell you this) are mindpunching fantastic. Live at the Turf Club thanks to M@tt for pointing this out btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment