Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

30 DAYS, 30 SONGS

Welcome back from a 6 month hiatus! Lots has happened in the interim; my co-blogger got hitched and I sang on a Mountain Goats album. Oh, also Navy Seals killed Osama bin Laden (perhaps one day we will know what was on their iPods).

I've been doing the Facebook 30 Day Song Challenge for a couple of weeks now. I figured I could use this space to expand on some of the choices I made since:

a) Facebook has limited space in status updates to really get down and navel-gaze.
b) The whole purpose of this blog is to write about music. Both John and I have fallen down on that and this is a good excuse to get back in the habit.
c) No one is actually reading this anyway so I curse with impunity; also snatch, tits, fucksticks and shitty twatburgers.

Coming up: my favorite song. (As if there's only one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment